1. Is the club proprietary? Do you have to buy a share in the Country Club before you can become a member?
Yes, membership is proprietary. One has to buy a share to be part of the Country Club. The shares are open for sale to public and a lot purchase is not a requirement.
2. What are different types of shares?
Class A – Founder Shares
Class B – Individual/Spouse Purchasers/Co-Ownership/Corporation/Partnership/Association(with one usage right)
Class C – Corporation/Partnership/Association(with two usage rights)
*only class B and C shares can be sold
3. What is the holding period of the share?
There is 5 year holding period before the share can be resold.
4. Who are the qualified dependents of the member?
The dependents include (a) legitimate spouse (b) legitimate single children below 26 years old.
5. What are the available payment schemes?
CLASS B P580,000 (individual share) – CLASS C P950,000 (corporate share)
Cash (30 days) – Discount 10% – Discount 5%
50 – 50 (36 mo) – Discount 5% – Discount 3%
10 – 50 (36 mo) – 40 – no discount – no discount
6. Who will provide the sample & official computation template?
Sample& Official computation will be provided by ALI Corp. Sales upon request
7. What are the documentary requirements?
To be provided for upon request.
8. Who can sell the country club shares?
All Sales Channels of Ayala Land, Inc.
9. To whom should the reservation and booking documents be submitted?
1.) Country Club Shares office (Marquee, Pampanga) – Roan Gulapa
2.) ALI Corporate Sales Division (28/F Tower One) – Lanie Ong
10. To whom will the checks be payable?
Checks should be payable to Nuevocentro, Inc.
11. When can a member utilize the amenities?
Upon 50% payment
12. How much is the estimated monthly dues?
Approx. P3,500 – P4,000 (includes consumable of P500)
13. How large is the size of the property?
Approx. 5.6 has.
14. What are the amenities available?
The Club is zoned as follows with amenities featuring below:
- Serves as main drop-off and reception, with specialty shops and members’ lounge. Directly opens to the central courtyard with cooling pools and landscaped main walkway.
- Three meeting rooms and one big boardroom comprise the ground floor, along with an open multi-purpose hall and small al-fresco cafe. The second floor houses two ballrooms that may be utilized as one big grand hall that could cater to 500-600 guests and with a pre-function area running the entire length of the hall that has a direct view of the central courtyard.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
- The main restaurant will have an enclosed dining space, with additional al fresco/spillover dining area. It will have an open kitchen where families could view how food is being prepared by the club’s top notch chef.
- The dining veranda directly spills over to central lounge pool and has expansive view of central courtyard
- Enclosed dining space, with additional al fresco/spillover dining area. This will be specialized international cuisine that has a view of Porac mountain ranges and SCTEX.
- With cigar room and wide selection of wine.
Sports Bar and Cafe
- It will have an active sports barwhich directly overlooks main pools and has a view of majestic Porac sunset.
Billiard halls, KTVs and Theatre rooms.
Game Console Room which will feature virtual games, arcades and other tech facilities.
To be operated by “stresscape” which operates Anvaya, El Nido and other first class hotels in Makati.
- Lap pool 6 lanes, half Olympic size in length
- Lounger Pool
- A complete gym with dance studio. It has direct access to mound, and view of central courtyard
- Tennis Courts (2) Indoor and (2) Outdoor club / recreation size
- Badminton Courts 3 indoor courts
- Multi-sport court for basketball, futsal and volleyball.
- An open turf mound for outdoor events.
- Kiddie pool
A water park complete with water jets, fountains and a slide, an open area with water splash pads.
- Indoor Play Area
Air conditioned active indoor play area with nursery and dedicated lockers and changing rooms for kids.
- Outdoor Play Area
Playground for kids.
- Aside from the 6 lane lap pool and kiddie pool, there’s a central lounge pool and a smaller lounge pool located within a close network in the central courtyard, giving a network of pools to cool one’s body.
Other amenities (Part of the Estate)
Members shall have exclusive privileges on the following attractions:
- Wellness Village (still on the conceptual stage)
- Sandbox adventure park (Giant Swing, Rollercoaster Zipline, Rope Courses)
- Biking and jogging trails
- Archery Range
- Urban Karting
- ATV and UTVS
15. Can a member bring guests?
Only a limited no. of guests (with approval from club mgmt.). Guests should always be accompanied by the member (with corresponding guest fee).
16. Are the members entitled to a discount if they decide to purchase a property in the estate?
Please wait for further announcement